Each week, well over a million readers turn to John Mauldin to better understand Wall Street, global markets, and the drivers of the world economy. And for good reason. John is a noted financial expert, a New York Times best-selling author, a pioneering online commentator, and the publisher of one of the first publications to provide investors with free, unbiased information and guidance – Thoughts from the Frontline—one of the most widely read investment newsletters in the world.
Mauldin Economics publishes a growing number of investing resources, including both free and paid publications aimed at helping investors do better in today's challenging economy. For more information on these publications go to www.mauldineconomics.com.
In addition to publishing, John is cosponsor and host of the Strategic Investment Conference—an annual event for accredited investors that draws a faculty of some of the most respected investment and economic luminaries in the world. He is a frequent speaker at conferences around the world and consults with a number of private firms. He is also a sought-after contributor to numerous financial publications, as well as a regular guest on TV and radio.
His books have appeared on the New York Times best-seller list four times. Among his books:
· Code Red: How to Protect Your Savings From the Coming Crisis (coming October 2013)
· Bull's Eye Investing: Targeting Real Returns in a Smoke and Mirrors Market
· Just One Thing: Twelve of the World's Best Investors Reveal the One Strategy You Can't Overlook
· Endgame: The End of the Debt Supercycle and How It Changes Everything
· The Little Book of Bull's Eye Investing: Finding Value, Generating Absolute Returns and Controlling Risk in Turbulent Markets.
John Mauldin is the Chairman of Mauldin Economics, an economics publishing firm; President of Millennium Wave Advisors, LLC which is an investment advisory firm registered with multiple states; and also is also President and a registered principal of Millennium Wave Securities, LLC, member FINRA-SIPC. John currently lives in Dallas and is the proud father of seven children, five of whom are adopted.