We want everyone to benefit from this community of thoughtful peers and therefore request that you contribute sincere comments and content. To that end, there are certain mandatory rules that each person ("Member") participating in this community must follow:
- You must use your actual first and last names when posting any comments or participating in any discussions. You may not represent that you are any other person, whether real or invented, nor imply any connection with any person or organization with which you are not in fact associated. If your first and last name are not available then your full email address will be used. To avoid having your email address displayed please edit your member's profile to include your real first and last name by going to: www.mauldineconomics.com/members and clicking on "my profile".
- Creating and using multiple accounts in order to participate in the forum as different individuals is strictly prohibited. Any Member who posts from different accounts under the pretense of being different people – whether the views expressed from each account are in agreement or disagreement with one another – will be subject to immediate banning.
- Our intention is that Members are here to discuss topics presented in Mauldin Economics material. For this reason we ask that Members keep their posts on topic.
- Keep communication respectful. If you disagree with an opinion, feel free to challenge that opinion with a post of your own. You may disagree with an idea without personally attacking the author of that idea. Attacking and harassing others will not be tolerated.
- For the enjoyment of all, do not submit comments in all capital letters, all bold, and/or all italic.
- When sharing outside material with the forum, please do it in the form of links with summary paragraphs. Posting long passages (i.e., more than two short paragraphs) of outside text, regardless of relevance, is prohibited. We ask that you summarize the content of the link in a paragraph of your own words and/or with a single-paragraph excerpt from the text itself. "Naked" links, i.e., links without summary text, will be removed, as most members do not have the time to research such links blindly.
- You will not upload, post, nor submit anything that is obscene or contains profanity or that may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual, or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar, or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights.
- Members who use the forum's common resources without regard for its members' shared interests may be unsubscribed. This includes those who promote/showcase themselves, their own websites, products, services, or unrelated topics. Further, you may not send unsolicited advertising or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, "spam," chain letters, or pyramid schemes of any sort).
- You will not upload, post, or submit anything that contains any viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt another person's enjoyment of this forum. Any Member doing so will be banned and their Internet service provider contacted regarding the nature of the abuse.
- You will not upload, post, submit, nor otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any person or corporation.
If any Member violates any of the above rules, we reserve the right to ban that individual from further participation in this community. This forum is private, and participation constitutes tacit acceptance of the above guidelines. The authority of the moderator is to accept and reject applicants and their posts to preserve the character and usefulness of this community, so that it may be enjoyed.
Terms of Service
Comments and productions on MauldinEconomics.com are specifically in reference to Thoughts from the Frontline, Outside the Box, Things That Make You Go Hmmm... and other e-letters published by Mauldin Economics, LLC. They are in no way testimonials or directed to the investment advisory firm Millennium Wave Advisors, LLC, or the broker-dealer Mauldin Securities, LLP.